Looks like $50 is the norm when it comes to DICE games.
EA has officially announced the Premium Pass that will coincide with the upcoming Battlefield 1 game. The Premium package will, of course, include added bonus for members who purchase the $50 Pass. Members will be treated with a two-week early expansion pack, which has been announced for March 2017 as BF1’s They Shall Not Pass. This particular DLC will see the French Army take their role in the battle.
Here’s a list of what to expect from BF1’s Premium Pass this coming year.
- Two weeks early access to four upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack.
- 16 new multiplayer maps.
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play.
- New Elite classes.
- 20 new weapons.
- New vehicles.
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016.
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period.
Seems like pretty large sum of cash to put down for those purchasing a specific Pre-order pack. EA looks determined to keep their season pass price range at such a steep price. Hopefully, EA delivers with their upcoming content and consistency with premium members.