The annual Capcom Cup is almost here, this is where all the best gaming fighters come to one place, to see who can obtain the title as Champion and win the prize of $370,000. For the first time, the tournament will span for three days during Sony’s game-centric show, PlayStation Experience, this is where a new Street Fighter V Champion will rise, and have their name engraved on the base of the Capcom Cup 2017 trophy and win the cash in play.
Here’s the details Capcom released for all its attendees:
- Friday, December 8, 2017, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, December 9, 2017, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, December 10, 2017, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday are at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel (open to everyone)
- Sunday Finals are at PlayStation Experience at the Anaheim Convention Center (PSX badge required)
- Friday and Saturday spectator admission is free.
- Last Chance Qualifier online entry is $20 through December 6.
- On-site registration is available on December 7 for $40.00.
- Visit the Capcom Cup Last Chance Qualifier Smash.gg page for more information.
The Capcom Cup Last Chance Qualifier will take place at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel — walks way from the Anaheim Convention Center where Sony will be holding its event during that week. On the first day of the event, the winner will take the last spot in the Capcom cup. Its not until we head into Day 2 where the real competition begins. The second day will be held at the Hilton, 32 players will then fighter their way on to top eight, these fighters will then compete for glory at PlayStation Experience.
For those who cannot attend, no worries, you can watch the complete event at Capcon Fighters’ Twitch Channel.