The beta for Destiny 2 is coming up this week, and some of you are probably wondering what you will be able to play and whats left out. Here is the list of everything available in the beta.
- Opening story mission, Homecoming
- Two Crucible modes, Countdown (new to Destiny 2, attack and defend based) and Control (classic zone control)
- Two Crucible maps, the Felwinter Peak-set Vostok and Endless Vale
- Co-operative Strike, The Inverted Spire
- New sub-classes, Warlock (Dawnblade), Hunter (Arcstrider) and Titan (Sentinel)
- Social Space, The Farm (for one hour only on July 23 at 6pm UK time / 10am PST)
- New emblem to unlock in the full game if you play the beta
Here is the list of what’s not in the beta.
- Clan support
- Character progression within the beta
- Character progression beyond the beta into the full game
Compared to the first beta there aren’t as many things to do but either way i will still be enjoying every second of it!
- Destiny 2 PS4 Beta early access start time – July 18th, 10am PST / 6pm BST – for those who pre-order
- Destiny 2 Xbox One Beta start time – July 19th, 10am PST / 6pm BST – for those who pre-order
- Destiny 2 Open Beta start time for all players on consoles – July 21st, 10am PST / 6pm BST
- Destiny 2 Beta end time for all players on consoles – July 23rd, 9pm PST / 5am BST – for consoles
- Destiny 2 PC Beta start time – August 2017