With BitSummit only weeks away, some indie game developers have already showcased their upcoming title[s] that’ll be present at this year’s Japanese Indie Game event. On this occasion, its Singapore-based developer PD Design Studio with its upcoming title — now confirmed to appear on the Nintendo Switch — Dusty Raging Fist.
Although the game has been revealed through the studio’s official YouTube, its never been officially announced. BitSummit revealing today the game is coming to the Nintendo Switch pretty much seals the deal on that. If you’re unaware of what the game is about, check out this overview by PD Design, also see its new trailer below:
When the occurence of the dark moons began, Dusty, Darg and Kitsune knew that something is amiss. An ancient evil from a faraway land threatens the peace of Double Bill Town. Prompted by a visit from the helpless Elijah, the trio set off to seek the Iron Knight’s help. Along the way, they have to battle rogue villains, encounter ancient powers and face the battle of their lives.
– Co-op Play of up to 3 Players
– Dynamic Combat System
– 3 playable beat’em up characters, and 2 combat support characters.
– Utilize your combat support characters (Artillery & Sniper) to aid you in combat.
– Collect, utilize and summon powerful Guardians and Elemental Powers.
– Stylistic 2D artwork and animation.
– Crazy boss fights to make your day
Dusty Raging Fist is yet to be given a release date, the game is now slated to launch on PS4, PC, and the Nintendo Switch.
For the latest in Gaming News & Articles — check us out at our Official Twitter Page.