Gamescom 2016 | For Honor
Ubisoft revealed more from their lineup of upcoming games with a new trailer from For Honor. We also got small details for the game’s warrior classes, online mode, and close alpha.
In each warrior class; Viking, Knights, and Samurai, each will be accompanied by four set of heroes; vanguards, assassins, heavies, and hybrids. All with their own sets of warrior skills, weaponry, and customization.
Multiplayer co-op will also include a split-screen mode with competitive modes. Here’s a list of every confirmed feature so far:
- Dominion: A 4v4 objective-based mode in which two teams of four players fight for control of the battlefield. It’s a mode that relies upon skill, communication, and teamwork.
- Brawl 2v2: Each team of two players need to kill the two enemy heroes to win a round. Skill, awareness, cooperation, and the capacity to use the environment to the player’s advantage are key components.
- Duel 1v1 puts two heroes face-to-face in a fight to the death. Skill is fundamental in Duel of course, but as in Brawl, players have the possibility to use the environment to their advantage.
- Skirmish is a 4v4 Team Death Match-like mode. Combat skills are key in this mode as players score points for their team by killing enemy heroes.
- Elimination: In this 4v4 mode, the last surviving player on the battlefield wins the round for their team.
The game’s closed alpha will begin on September 15th to the 18th. To sign up, all you need to do is head to the game’s official site and sign up. Hopefully, you receive an invite.
An incredible Collector’s Edition has also been announced which will come with tons of goodies. This item is only available for purchase exclusively on U-Play’s online account system.
For Honor launches on February 14th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.