DayZ and Goat simulator got together and made passionate love which spawned a love child, that child will be called “GoatZ.” I am not kidding this is actually happening. Gamers sure can’t get enough of the zombie survival games these days, so GoatZ will definitely be spamming your Youtube sub boxes until the end of time.
The features list
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
“GoatZ will be released on May 7th on Steam as a DLC for Windows, Mac and Linux and will cost $4.99. It’ll also be released the same day as a separate app on iOS and Android for the same price,”
Hopefully it will be coming to Xbox One like Goat simulator did