Epic Games revealed yet another new Hero to be playable in their third-person action MOBA title; Paragon. The newly announced character: Revenant will become available on April 25th, he’s also titled as a ranged Hero which is great news for those who strategize their gameplay from a distance and not so close. As with every announced Hero, the character will be free to play come its launch date.
See the character’s revealed list of abilities also shown in the trailer below:
Revenant (Fury, Corruption) is an unholy melding of malevolent spirit and vicious bounty hunter. An ability Carry, Revenant relies on isolating targets and collecting bounties in order to snowball past the enemy carry.
- Hand Cannon (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (E/Circle) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (Q/Square) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Paragon is available as a free-to-play title in open beta on PC and PS4. The game can be a fun ride once you get its mechanics and playstyle—remembering the first time launching this game on my PS4 and being an MOBA virgin, I’ll admit I seemed always confused, learning new things with each match. Since then I find the game highly enjoyable and really recommend the game for those looking to download a free PSN game.
For the latest in Gaming News & Articles, check us out at our Official Twitter Page.