Today, Dutch-based Publisher/Developer SOEDESCO launches their new music-themed action RPG game — AereA — for digital and for console users only.
As mentioned before, the game is an RPG action game fill with dungeon crawling elements, and as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples, it’s up to you to explore the shattered island of Aezir. Your mission in the game is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. The player will be well equipt with musical instruments as their weapons such as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. Defeating bosses, completing quests, solving puzzles and discovering the truth behind the torn-apart islands.
Here’s a complete overview and list of features that game introduces — Also check out its launch trailer down below:
In the music themed world of
A huge fight erupts between the two old friends and the musical powers of this battle are so powerful that the very island itself shatters into pieces. Demetrio flees and it’s up to Guido to restore balance. He sends out his four disciples to unravel the mystery of the missing primordial instruments and to return them to their original place in order to bring back peace to the world.
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player Co-Op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
AereA launches today on PS4 and Xbox One (digitally) for $39.99. To learn more on the title and many more of SOEDESCO games, head on over to their official site.