Developer Mimimi Production and Publisher Kalypso Media announced the release date for the retail and digital version for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. The game originally launched back in Dec. of 2016 for the PC, receiving an impressing 97% in review score on Steam and raving reviews from all around. The game battles you with how will you strategize your attack and defense—a game worthy of any competitor’s talents.
Here’s a quick overview on the game, also check out a recent accolades trailer.
Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. A new Shogun seizes power over Japan and enforces nationwide peace. In his battle against conspiracy and rebellion, he recruits five specialists with extraordinary skills for assassination, sabotage and espionage.
- Play as five completely different characters with their unique skill set
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents the way you want
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Explore beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun launches digitally and on retail on July 28th.