Today, the Sonic Team revealed a new Sonic Forces trailer that highlights one special new feature – Customizable Heroes. That’s correct, the chance to create your own Sonic-like custom heroes will be available in this year’s upcoming game.
You’ll also have the option of equipping your hero with gadgets called Wispons, which are an evolution to the Colors Powers from a previous game; Sonic Colors. Hero Characters will also obtain a grappling hook that’ll assist you in getting places much more quicker. Down below is a list of seven base animal types you can choose from as a Hero.
- Wolf – Automatically draws in rings when near them
- Rabbit – Has longer invincible time after receiving damage
- Cat – Keeps one ring after being hit
- Dog – Restarts with five rings after the player dies
- Bear – Blows away enemies with a homing attack
- Bird – Flies high with double jump abilities
- Hedgehog – Collects rings when getting damaged
See its new Custom Heroes trailer down below:
Sonic Forces launches sometime this Holiday Season on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The game is also set to be featured at next month’s E3 event.