The Division Closed beta is this week and there has already been some improvements to make your experience as smooth as can be. The patch notes were released today, detailing all the details of the improvements. It has been reported that over 10,000 bugs were fixed.
Hopefully the beta will run as smooth as anticipated. I have high hopes for The Division so I can’t wait to dive in and see what it’s like.
I’ll have the list of improvements below, so check them out!
- Added support for multiple in-game languages:
- All platforms: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- PC, PS4: Japanese
- Weapon and Item Mods can now be changed directly from the inventory screen
- [Xbox One and PS4] Changed weapon swap button mapping to:
- [Tap] Primary/Secondary weapon
- [Double Tap] Switch to Sidearm
- UI improvements for better readability and usability
- Additional balancing of weapons, enemy NPCs, and character progression
- Added another Dark Zone gate to the Beta Map area
- Changed Dark Zone brackets level range
- Depending on your level, you will now be matched with level 4-7 players and enemies, or level 8 players and enemies
- Landmarks have been added to the Dark Zone Map area
- With these landmarks you will find more challenging encounters rewarding you with better loot
- Loading of textures and models should no longer suffer delays on console
More than 10,000 bugs have been fixed, including many of the most reported bugs during the Alpha.
- Missing sound with specific weapons and mods combinations
- Repeating audio when opening the Mega Map
- Mission objectives not completing correctly
- Floating characters and weapons
- Character loading stuck at 95%
- Broken textures